20 June 2013
Rate this content
Read news and advice about the revised National Curriculum, which will be first taught in September 2014.
Click the links below for the full articles on the National Curriculum and the proposals for specific curriculum subjects. This page will continue to grow as more articles are added, leading up to September 2014.
The National CurriculumNews and general information:
- July 2013 – Updated programmes of study for the 2014 National Curriculum published online
- June 2013 – Government statement on changes to pupil assessment at primary level
- February 2013 – Draft programmes of study for 2014 National Curriculum published
- Overview of the draft Maths programme of study
Teacher John Dabell sees what has been added, removed or moved to create the draft maths programme of study.
- Experts’ views on the draft Maths programme of study
Are the proposed changes ‘too much too soon’?
- Overview of the draft Science programme of study
Science coordinator Gillian Ravenscroft looks at some of the changes included in the draft science programme of study.
- 2014 Science curriculum – what’s new?
First in a series of articles taking a detailed look at the changes in the finalised 2014 Science curriculum.