Remembering to be grateful
8 February 2010Add to My Folder
This week’s assembly looks at giving thanks for our family and friends in light of World Orphan Week (8 – 14 February). Hans Christian Andersen’s story ‘The Little Match Girl’ is used to illustrate how fortunate we are to have people in our lives that care for us.
PSHE 4d: To acknowledge that family and friends should care for each other
Main assembly (Preview)
By Mel Campbell – teacher and writer
In this assembly…
- Key ideas
- Music for assembling
- Main assembly
- Questions to ask the children
- Closing thought or prayer
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!