15 March 2010Add to My Folder
With Sport Relief starting on Friday 19 March, this week’s assembly is about sports and teamwork.
Main assembly (Preview)
By Taissa Csáky – education writer
In this assembly…
- Sport Relief (visit the Sport Relief website and other sponsored events are one way sport can be used to help others.
- We can also use sport to help ourselves – to be fitter, healthier and more energetic.
- Sport can teach important ‘life skills’ – how to plan for the future and follow plans through. This in turn brings confidence and a sense of achievement.
- Sport can also teach people how to work together as part of a team.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!