26 March 2010Add to My Folder
This week’s assembly is about the festival of Easter: a time of rebirth and renewal.
Main assembly (Preview)
By Gillian Ravenscroft – science coordinator and freelance writer
In this assembly…
- Explaining why Easter is an important festival for Christians.
- Explaining the significance of hot cross buns and Easter eggs.
- Describing some Easter traditions.
- Looking at Spring as a season of new life and growth after winter.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!