11 June 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
This week’s assembly is all about Father’s Day and what it means to be a family.
Main assembly (Preview)
By Mel Campbell – Year 6 teacher
In this assembly…
- To celebrate Father’s Day.
- To understand that there are various types of families.
- That we should be grateful for and appreciate our families.
Ideas for music
- ‘We Are Family’ by Sister Sledge
- ‘Family Reunion’ by the O’Jays
- ‘Family Affair’ by Sly & the Family Stone
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!