How to use your magazine access code
16 July 2010Add to My Folder
This step-by-step guide will show you how to use your magazine access code
If you’ve been given an access code – firstly, lucky you! Here’s a step-by-step guide to using your code to access the resources linked with a particular issue of the magazine.
- If you haven’t done so already, click ‘Register’ in the top-right-hand corner, then complete your details (if you’ve already done this, just log in).
- Now click ‘Manage account’ in the top-right-hand corner.
- Click on ‘Magazine subscriptions and access codes’.
- Scroll down the page, below the subscriber details, to the box headed ‘Enter your access code’.
- Type in the access code.
- That’s it! You should now have access to any online resources associated with a particular issue of the magazine. To see the resources, click ‘Magazines’ on the top navigation bar, then ‘Back issues’, and choose the correct issue.
Don’t forget that a magazine subscription gives you full access to online resources.
A 12-month subscription to Nursery Education PLUS costs just £38.25 (or £24.00 for students and NQTs). Overseas and online only subscription rates are available.
A 12-month subscription to _Child Education PLUS_costs just £19.98 (or £16.98 for students and NQTs). Overseas and online only subscription rates are also available.