Story corner activities for Whatever Next!
6 September 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
This lighthearted story, written by Jill Murphy, will captivate young children’s imaginations as Baby Bear makes his own rocket and goes on a trip to the moon!
Activities in this article:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Creative Development
- Physical Development
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!