11 October 2010Add to My Folder
Encourage children’s creativity and imagination with these easy-to-make ideas for simple and fun games
Activities in this article:
Items to keep in your cupboard:
- Buttons, shells, stones and so on, for counters
- A4 card and paper
- Crayons, pencils
- Old magazines for cutting up
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!