13 October 2010Add to My Folder
In this creative topic, discover how to use a fun and lively poem as the stimulus for some creative cross-curricular activities
to download the resources that accompany this topic that include an audio poster, poster and activity sheets.
Key Stage 1
- Discussing the poem (literacy)
- My favourite toy (literacy)
- Story poems (literacy, art)
- Acting it out (drama)
- Snap! (ICT, numeracy)
- One day… (literacy, drama)
- I dreamed of you (literacy)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!