8 November 2010Add to My Folder
Advice for including children with physical difficulties within the EYFS
Activities in this article:
- A unique child
- More about cerebral palsy
- Positive relationships
- Enabling environments
- Learning and Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
- Meet Daniel
- Useful resources
If all children are to be included in the EYFS, we need to make sure that everything on offer is accessible for those who have physical difficulties. Here are some ideas for including a pupil who is significantly affected by cerebral palsy.
1. A unique child
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!