Story corner activities for Owl Babies
8 November 2010Add to My Folder
This reassuring story by Martin Waddell about a family of owls inspires activities to encourage children’s creativity and language development to soar!
Activities in this article:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Creative Development
- Physical Development
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!