Weather – Literacy (KS2)
12 November 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of weather as the basis for some inspiring literacy activities
Topic of the month
Throughout November we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and art activities – all themed around weather. Be sure to check back each week to see what’s new. Here’s what’s coming up…
19 November – art
26 November – numeracy
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS1 literacy ideas for weather. Plus, check out our science activities themed around weather.Upcoming topics of the month:
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
- Seven ways to start a sentence
- Describing the weather
- Weather on film
- What is fog?
- Making a report
- Personification poetry
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!