Weather – Art (KS1)
26 November 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of weather as the basis for some inspiring art activities
Topic of the month
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS2 art ideas for weather. Plus, take a look at our other weather activities for science, literacy and art.Upcoming topics of the month:
- January: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
These activities offer opportunities to get children out of the classroom and observing the elements, making notes in sketchbooks and spending time describing what they can see.
- Sun: shadow drawings
- Rain: drip paintings
- Cloud: chalk and charcoal sketches
- Snow and ice: printmaking
- Wind: drawing movement
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!