Story corner activities for Duck in the Truck
7 March 2011Add to My Folder
It’s time for some muddy fun with these cross-curricular activities inspired by Duck’s difficult driving dilemma!
Activities in this article:
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Creative Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
1. Knowledge and Understanding of the World
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!