Springtime – Science (KS1)
11 March 2011Add to My Folder
Use the topic of springtime as the basis for some engaging science activities
Topic of the month
Throughout March we’ll be providing engaging literacy, numeracy, science and music activities – all themed around springtime. Be sure to check back each week to see what’s new.
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS2 science ideas for springtime.
- From tadpole to frog
- Growing seeds
- Animal family snap
- Spring into the local environment
- Egg rolling
- Easter bunny health check
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!