In the news
11 November 2011Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
Encourage your budding young newshounds to sniff out the story with our Key Stage 2 literacy topic.
- Different features of newspapers
- Homophone headlines
- What’s the story?
- Who? What? Where? When? Why?
- Word count challenge
- Once upon a news report
1. Different features of newspapers
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!