20 February 2015Add to My Folder
These creative activities using music, dance and drama focus on the seasonal topic of spring cleaning.
Whistle while you workWhat you need:
- Large drum
- Set of different types of brushes – toothbrush, washing up brush, hair brush, paint brush, scrubbing brush, and so on
- Clean yellow dusters
- Buckets, mops, brooms and dustpan and brushes
- Small groups for starters
- Whole group for Bubbles game and ‘whistle’ dance and music
Areas of learning:
EAD: Exploring and using media and materials – Children sing songs and make music and dance, and experiment with ways of changing them.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - subscribe today!
- Over 2,000 early years resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!