British Red Cross
29 October 2014Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Where can you find fresh thinking on first aid learning?
Are you looking to teach primary school pupils the essentials of first aid? The British Red Cross first aid resource for children features everything you need. It is simple to use, requires no specialist knowledge and will enable children to feel confident that they can help.
Life. Live It. is the perfect web-based tool for delivering first aid education. Using a combination of interactive activities, film scenarios, information sheets and quizzes, Life. Live it. aims to build a generation of life-savers through increasing young people’s ability, confidence and willingness to give first aid. Furthermore, they will learn the importance of giving first aid without risk to themselves. The resource includes:
- flexible lesson plans and teachers notes
- interactive activities
- film scenarios
- worksheets and scenario cards
- first aid demonstration videos
- interactive quiz
- simple actions can make a difference
- anyone can learn to give first aid in different situations
- children can gain confidence to help in an emergency