Busy bodies – cross-curricular science
27 May 2008Add to My Folder
Get active with science – activities to energise your topic work on fitness and health
Sc2 Life processes
- Recognising and comparing the main external parts of the bodies of humans and other animals.
- Taking exercise and eating the right types and amounts of food to help humans keep healthy.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!