3 June 2008Add to My Folder
Raid your cupboards for bits of yarn and material to make some furry friends for Mother’s Day
What a laid-back creature Bobbly Nobbly is. A pliable fellow, he prefers low gravity for the bouncy effect!
What you will need:
- 4oz (100g) ball of multicoloured yarn
- 1oz (25g) ball of white yarn
- 1oz (25g) ball of yellow bobbly yarn
- 3/8 inch (10mm) blue sparkly readymade pompoms x 2
- 12in (304mm) yellow pipe-cleaners x 6
- white sewing thread
- craft scissors
- craft/sewing needle
- nail clippers
- small cardboard block
- thick pen
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!