3 June 2008Add to My Folder
Making a weird and wonderful Ookpik is a great activity for a rainy day. It could even be a quirky Easter gift!
Ookpik is a simple and soft cold weather friend, who happens to be very wellbehaved in space.
What you need:
- 2oz (50g) ball of beige fluffy fashion yarn
- 1oz (25g) ball of black yarn
- 9in (228mm) black pipe-cleaners x2
- 6in (152mm) black pipe-cleaners x2
- 3/8in (10mm) yellow sparkly pompoms x2
- 3/16in (5mm) black sparkly pompoms x2
- Black sewing thread Tools
- Craft scissors
- Craft/sewing needle
- Medium cardboard block
- Small cardboard block
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!