Myths and legends
21 December 2009Add to My Folder
Uncover the stories behind myths and legends with this inspirational poem and entrancing activities
‘Following the Flight to the Fantasy Fair’
This poem suggests the gradual stirring of legendary creatures from all parts of the imagined world of fantasy. They move relentlessly through channels of fiction, legend, nightmares and daydreams to crowd into the final verse and finally arrive at their destination of the Fantasy Fair.
- Faraway places
- Byways and highways
- Nightmares and dreams
- Magic, mystery, stories and books
- Identifying characteristics
- Dramatising the scene
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!