Are children exposed to too much too young?
Following Panorama’s recent investigation into the apparent sexualisation of children in the UK, which looked at the images, products and influences to which they are being constantly exposed, do you have concerns about this matter, either in your setting or with your own children?
- 70% said Yes, popular culture is depicting a sexualised world that is encroaching upon children.
- 5% said No, people are taking commercialisation and modern culture too seriously.
- 17% said Maybe, I am concerned that I cannot control the images and influences upon my children.
- 8% said Maybe, but I feel that I am able to control the images to which my children are exposed.
- Do you think teaching assistants help to improve pupil’s progress and attainment?
- Do you think school uniforms are a good idea?
- What do you think is the biggest barrier to having an on-site counsellor in your school?
- What do you think about academies?
- Do you worry about font styles in teaching resources?
- See more polls