Do you feel that inspections in Early Years settings are necessary and help to shape good practice?
Ofsted aims to achieve excellence in the care of children and in education and skills for learners of all ages. Registered childcare can be varied and parents and carers need reassurance in the effectiveness of each individual setting.
- 24% said Yes, the inspection process is a supportive framework.
- 23% said No, regulation of Early Years providers is not consistent.
- 53% said Maybe, recognition of good practice is always welcome, but sometimes the whole process makes practitioners nervous.
- Do you think teaching assistants help to improve pupil’s progress and attainment?
- Do you think school uniforms are a good idea?
- What do you think is the biggest barrier to having an on-site counsellor in your school?
- What do you think about academies?
- Do you worry about font styles in teaching resources?
- See more polls